• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Felblood Elves and Void Elves

FELBLOOD ELVES and VOID ELVES
Created by wa666r

baneofhavoc-png.287250
MAP INFORMATION:

My 16th addition to the compendium of custom races. This addition allows the players to explore and play as the Felblood Elves and the Void Elves. Each with their own unique playstyle.

full

full

full

full

full

full

felunits-png.287232

felbuildings-png.287231

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

TO PLAY AS THE FELBLOOD ELVES, CHOOSE PLAY AS THE HUMAN WHEN CHOOSING A RACE.
TO PLAY AS THE VOID ELVES, CHOOSE PLAY AS THE NIGHT ELVES WHEN CHOOSING A RACE.

OTHER FACTIONS

full

CREDITS AND CHANGE LOG

Released

Hotfixes:
- Reap Coppice revamped. Wisps lasts a long time constantly destroying trees and returning them to the Main.
- Armor upgrades are more expensive but each level provides +10% HP.
- Ascendancy HP increase is buffed to 300 (from 150)
- Tyrannize now also increases hit points by 200.
- All Spellcaster units gain far more attack damage.

Hotfixes:
- Demon Sight now is a tier 2 ability that has to be bought.
- Fixed Reclaimer's selection circle.
- Siphoners are stronger and tier 3.
- Sustain and Blasphemous Flier are tier 3.
- Changed voice of Vanguard.
- Eradicator Wreathing Mode deals additional dice damage.

Hotfixes:
- Mass Reap Coppice added
- Reap Coppice moved to Insatiable Forge
- General tooltip fixes

- Updated spells with better code
- Remove spell leaks
- Fix tooltips
- Added Fel Fervor effects on heroes ultimates
- Fel Savage and Demon Gate have team color now
- Misc changes
- ADDED A WHOLE NEW RACE: VOID ELVES

Credits:
Blizzard Entertainment
Valve
Riot Games
Direfury
General Frank
Hyunrai
Donach
Kolbosa
Aleister
Trokkin
SnooBvip
Kacpa2
leyrender
Kyrbi0
Lockheart
dlrlwns
trinc
eXciTe
Kuhneghetz
Battleborn
13lackDeath
ZiBitheWand3r3r
Spellbound
Mythic
nightelfbuilder
Shorka
T.J.
Callahan
eXciTe
Norinrad
Kuhneghetz
dickxunder
Tarrasque
Grendel
Lichkings slave
A.R.
Misha
Glitzage
Mad
Windrunner29
Sin'dorei300
kangyun
Hermit
kangyun
Ether

(If I missed any just tell me, please)
Previews
Contents

Felblood and Void Elves v2 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Reap Coppice should have autocast. How do you know if lumber's out without checking? Other factions aside Night Elves, have idle workers when they stop cutting. Maybe the energetic ball shouldn't look like a Wisp? 2. Shadow Passerine is just...
Level 13
Both races are exceptionally original, and honestly never thought that anyone would make either in a billion years. Both are really well made.

Especially lobe the Void Elves and their focus on magic, and void portals, and voildwalkers instead of farms. Really good.

Level 1
hello, sorry, two questions: is the map for reforge or is it for the ice throne? buildings? It's because I want to make a map of pure elven races and I'm interested in using your models of units and buildings... and of course I'd give it credits... or well, if it were. pure textures possible, of course if you can...

Level 24
hello, sorry, two questions: is the map for reforge or is it for the ice throne? buildings? It's because I want to make a map of pure elven races and I'm interested in using your models of units and buildings... and of course I'd give it credits... or well, if it were. pure textures possible, of course if you can...
Uhmmm I am not sure hat you are asking. You can play this on Reforged or vanilla. Sure use the models and textures if you wish.

Level 1
the following happens, is that I was trying to enter the map but it does not load, I try to enter and it returns me to the player and race selection screen... could it have to do with the patches? And as for the models and icons of units and buildings, it could be that you could send them to me by mail haha it's that it doesn't allow me to open the map in the war editor, it says that the detonators are not compatible... it could be that you could send them to me send by mail if you don't mind... my email is [email protected]

Level 24
the following happens, is that I was trying to enter the map but it does not load, I try to enter and it returns me to the player and race selection screen... could it have to do with the patches? And as for the models and icons of units and buildings, it could be that you could send them to me by mail haha it's that it doesn't allow me to open the map in the war editor, it says that the detonators are not compatible... it could be that you could send them to me send by mail if you don't mind... my email is [email protected]
Are you using the latest updates?

Level 29
Make sure to use the correct versions of the Warcraft 3.
Some people have reported that latest Warcraft 3 patches, especially the Reforged 1.33 one, can broke all HIVE maps and the game itself.

Level 1
ok, but I think it's the old version of my patch, and in the case of reforge, I don't use it, the one I have is the frozen throne, and thanks for the information 😀