• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human and Elves

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This game/map is like dota and herowars etc. BUT you can buy armors and weapons That SHOWS!

IM GOING TO ADD:
-Ability
-Choose able main stats
-Better Terrain

CREDIT TO:
-Hero models by Tenebrae.
-Armor and Swords by Kitabatake
-Loot system by Garra

Keywords:
hero wars, dota, custom, armor, changeable
Contents

Human and Elves (Map)

Reviews
18:20, 18th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
me not
reason:
bad description, not only its layout (e.g. who said that you cant buy armor in dota?)
terrains looks poor from minimap but this can be false impression
well the people here are quite hard in judging dota-like maps especially when the creators say in the description that it is dota-like...

edit: who told you that you cant buy weapons in dota?

btw you think this will be approved? I give this map less than a day to be thrown out of THW...
but if i'm wrong it would be nice :)

Improve the description:
-info
-screenshots
-videos
-changelog
-tips

Add a category.

Map quality= 0/5

-------------
RULES:

Original Work
Maps must be significantly worked on, or entirely created, by their submitter.

Originality
Maps must be distinctively different from other maps in concept. This may include story, gameplay, goals, etc, but restricts maps which are effectively clones of older versions, such as most LOAP and Footman Wars maps.

Gameplay
Maps must be fairly fun and decently balanced.

Presentation
Maps must have adequate spelling and grammar. Maps must contain a valid author and map name. Maps must contain a proper description of what the map is about.

------------
If you think that this is actually going to be approved, then you must be either drunk or hallucinating things.
I suggest you read some tutorials first.