• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Felblood Elves

Do you make or do Felblood Elf models, textures and icons in WC3 and on Hive?

• Yes (Comment please)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No (Ignore and don't care)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • NEW. Be a Chaos Heretic. ^W^

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Okay. When i was middle of looking around the Warcraft wikis (WoWWiki and Wowpedia). I thought of something about Felblood Elves (Or Fel Elves or Chaos Blood Elves).

I remember looking around the models on Hive (Such as the the Blood Elf or High Elf race categories) having that. But they don't have any Felblood Elf models and skins.

Let's see how they look in pictures (btw. I don't do WoW. But i look around the internet and videos involving that game. Images owned by Blizzard Entertainment):
Number 1 (This is a male Felblood Elf. aka. Selin Fireheart):
SelinFireheart.jpg

Number 2 (This is a female Felblood Elf. aka. Erinys):
Erinys.jpg

Okay. Felblood Elves are elves who are demons or corrupted elves who serve some (or less) Demons (And the Forces of Chaos in Warcraft themselves) unlike Fel Orcs as you can tell.

I would mind if want to wait for people making models, skins and icons of them.

I think Felblood Elf skin color should be red, blue, black, pale or any type of skin color they have.

There's also Felblood Initiates who are once loyal servants of Kael'thas, and then become like troopers, warriors or works to the Burning Legion if they like.

If you make Felblood Elves in Warcraft 3, i'll be pleased to see them.

If you say something involving making Felblood Elf models and textures for Warcraft 3.

Therefore in the other hand i want to make concepts of Felblood Elf units with 3D programs (Put and draw lines on the model with art programs and invert colors to black and white. My only trick for 3D stuff instead of drawing) for my Warcraft 3 stuff (Colored and Non-Colored).

Besides. It would be nice that a Future Hive Workshop might have Felblood Elf models and skins be available or not. We'll see eventually.

NOTE: This is an Off-Topic forum post.

Status
Not open for further replies.