• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Elves Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Greetings, fellow Hivers. If you are an experienced modeller or your pretty good at modelling at least, then I must ask of you to make a "Fel Elf." A "Fel Elf" as I imagine it would resemble a High Elven Swordsman, but his skin would be red, like Felguards or Fel Orcs. It would be really nice if someone could.

Btw, this model is not really for me, as I'm just requesting for a friend. He needs it for his project that is in progress right now. It's called The Story of the High Elves (SoHE). It's about how Arthas travelled to Quel'thalas to revive Kel'thuzad and destroyed the High Elves. However, in this project, the High Elves managed to flee Slivermoon and build a new base up to the northwest. He would really like a model like this.

It would be even better if you be the modeller for his project. We'd be happy to have you. The link to the project thread is in my signature. As you can see, I am the Project Manager, which would explain the reason I'm requesting it for him.

So, if someone could make such a model for his project, I would be very happy to +rep you.

:grin:

Level 10
Well, he is working on a project called Story of the High Elves, but the Night Elf Archer looks almost like the High Elf Archer, so I'm not sure. I'll have to ask him. It would be good if you make a Fel Elf Blood Mage though.

EDIT:
Alright, he said it would be okay if you use the NE Archer to make a Fel Elf Archer. Can't wait to see it. :)

EDIT 2:
Uh, hey. How would someone like to actually be a full-time modeler for the SoHE project? ImperialShadow would without a doubt be pleased. All I have to do is add you to the table (at the SoHE Project Thread) and check with 'Shadow to see what he wants.

Last edited:
Level 15
Although not quite what you need but these may help - after all fel enrgy warps appearance of those it corrupts, and hunched backs remind of the Wretched.

Status
Not open for further replies.