My 16th addition to the compendium of custom races. This addition allows the players to explore and play as the Felblood Elves and the Void Elves. Each with their own unique playstyle.
TO PLAY AS THE FELBLOOD ELVES, CHOOSE PLAY AS THE HUMAN WHEN CHOOSING A RACE.
TO PLAY AS THE VOID ELVES, CHOOSE PLAY AS THE NIGHT ELVES WHEN CHOOSING A RACE.
CREDITS AND CHANGE LOG
- Reap Coppice revamped. Wisps lasts a long time constantly destroying trees and returning them to the Main.
- Armor upgrades are more expensive but each level provides +10% HP.
- Ascendancy HP increase is buffed to 300 (from 150)
- Tyrannize now also increases hit points by 200.
- All Spellcaster units gain far more attack damage.
- Demon Sight now is a tier 2 ability that has to be bought.
- Fixed Reclaimer's selection circle.
- Siphoners are stronger and tier 3.
- Sustain and Blasphemous Flier are tier 3.
- Changed voice of Vanguard.
- Eradicator Wreathing Mode deals additional dice damage.
- Mass Reap Coppice added
- Reap Coppice moved to Insatiable Forge
- General tooltip fixes
- Updated spells with better code
- Remove spell leaks
- Fix tooltips
- Added Fel Fervor effects on heroes ultimates
- Fel Savage and Demon Gate have team color now
- Misc changes
- ADDED A WHOLE NEW RACE: VOID ELVES
1. Reap Coppice should have autocast. How do you know if lumber's out without checking? Other factions aside Night Elves, have idle workers when they stop cutting. Maybe the energetic ball shouldn't look like a Wisp?
2. Shadow Passerine is just...