• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is a mixture of praise and some notes on my run with the BETA.

1. The new design looks fresh and fantastic. It feels like a departure from the old one. I'm sticking with this. I know, NE is cool and all, but this one suits me MUCH BETTER!
  2. I find the levelling system interesting. It's like a twist to the old reputation system.
  3. Similar Thread is very interesting. It links relevant stuffs with each other better.
  4. I noticed Resources column now works in reverse to previous iteration. It used to go with recent to oldest, and now it seems to go oldest to recent. Any reason for the change? Also, I AM HAPPY TUTORIAL IS NOW ACCOUNTED PROPERLY AS RESOURCES. MAKES WRITING THEM WORTH THE WHILE!
  5. Can't complain the 4 medal limits, I mean I only have 2 :p
  6. Album feels weird, and is it just me or is it not deletable?
  7. Something that got me curious, the data for the beta site is different to the data in the main site and posting on the main does not reflect to beta, right?

Something that got me curious, the data for the beta site is different to the data in the main site and posting on the main does not reflect to beta, right?
From what I can tell the beta is working from a copy of the main database from not long before the news post was made on the main site. So yes, it's completely separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.