• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,

I just want to give the creators some feedback
im currently playing on local area on a 3-man party, we are all at lvl 18 now

im squire and my friends are ranger and cleric, i think this composition is really good
the game is really fun to play once you reach 3 players
duoing is quite fun, but we lack of sustain (if squire ranger) or dps (if squire cleric)
solo is quite impossible to get exp or farm gold
the lore is awesome

something i noticed about the spells is that they use the common moba hotkeys (QWER...ASDF) instead of the wc3 (first letter of the spell name), this if very good!
on the other hand, the way they are displayed on the screen does not match arrangement of keys on the keyboard, this kinda confuses me, specially on boss fights

the ingame music is very cool

well thats my feedback! looks like it took the creator a lot of time to code
:] the game is awesome

sorry for my bad english

Level 4
Hello,

I just want to give the creators some feedback
im currently playing on local area on a 3-man party, we are all at lvl 18 now

im squire and my friends are ranger and cleric, i think this composition is really good
duoing is quite fun, but we lack of sustain (if squire ranger) or dps (if squire cleric)
the lore is awesome

something i noticed about the spells is that they use the common moba hotkeys (QWER...ASDF) instead of the wc3 (first letter of the spell name), this if very good!
on the other hand, the way they are displayed on the screen does not match arrangement of keys on the keyboard, this kinda confuses me, specially on boss fights

the ingame music is very cool

well thats my feedback! looks like it took the creator a lot of time to code
:] the game is awesome

sorry for my bad english

Soloing the outdoor content and most of the quests are very possible. You just need a mercenary found in Riversdale, Lumberjack Encampment and City of Martyrgas. You can hire them at the Mercenaries Guild Executive for free (He looks like a Millitia). Only one type of mercenary can be on the map at any given time. Each player can only control one mercenary at any given time.

EDIT: Hiring a Mercenary decreases gold income from killing creeps and bosses. A very minor reduction. So just go with it - you'll have plenty of gold with time anyways.

1. Tarosh Bloodborn
He is the most favourited mercenary and also the strongest in terms of supporting your hero. He casts Cure which works as Heal and Nature's Blessing when someone is low on health.

2. Elyssa Ravencrest
She is weak compared to the other mercenaries. Casts Fireball and Symbol of Fury.

3. Vale Sivil
He is the second most favourited mercenary. Basically he works as a tank, and he is quite good at it. He will cast Shield Slam and Demoralizing Shout.

4. Sle'var Darkhand
A bit stronger than Elyssa. Uses Barbed Arrow and Venomous Blade.

Information about these spells can be found in the Ability Guide

So these are the 4 mercenaries currently in the game. When playing solo as any other class than Cleric you should always have Tarosh Bloodborn with you. I used Vale Sivil when i leveled up my Cleric.

Your party consists of three people total which is more than enough to clear the current content. Visit my Boss Index if you're having problems with certain bosses.

Level 9
About the hotkeys I think that might also have to do with the fact that later on you eventually get more spells to choose from than what fit into the spellbook so you have to choose which 9 abilities you want out of like the 12 total per class that are currently in the game

Level 8
I'm squire and my friends are ranger and cleric, i think this composition is really good

It is! Magician and thief are currently better at dps, but rangers are sufficient and safer in general.

It is possible to solo. Even before mercenaries were added to the game, I levelled all my classes solo - it's just riskier and slower. If duo, have the squire hire the Lancer and the other class hire the Shaman (yes even cleric should get shaman, this will give him leeway to cast soul strike which does more dps than a merc could). That should easily let you duo through much of the non-dungeon content at an appropriate level, and dungeon content with some overlevelling. Also, you can take advantage of the souls and disenchanting systems to help you in solo/duo games now.

You will learn every hotkey for every active skill soon enough, no need to look at the spellbook. AFAIK the order of the spells are determined by the order in which you learnt them, so you can customize that by unlearning and relearning I suppose, but I think that's pointless especially as you go up to 9 skills including passives and toggles.

he ingame music is very cool

Hope you have the extension installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.