• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Feedback about MegaCraft 1

What's your opinion?

• Lacking!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay.

• Uninterested

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Unit descriptions are good, can be quite neat to have Warcraft 3 + modern units around. Needs some balancing however, like why should I ever build knights if the marines are better overall for the same cost? And the siege engine deals 500 damage, to all units in a huge aoe, just drop 1 into an enemy base and you've won.

Unit descriptions are good, can be quite neat to have Warcraft 3 + modern units around. Needs some balancing however, like why should I ever build knights if the marines are better overall for the same cost? And the siege engine deals 500 damage, to all units in a huge aoe, just drop 1 into an enemy base and you've won.

errr......knights are cheaper and faster than marines......anyway i m either going to make marine more expensive, or raise food cost, or both.

what? 500 damage in a huge aoe? i remember its around 300 aoe......

Level 25
Knights cost 256 gold, marines cost 260 gold. Some lumber but that's about it.
Marines deal chaos damage, knights doesn't. Knights are faster yes but marines can shoot. Marines are better overall.

Boom Boom! deals 500 damage in a 400 radius and 250 damage in a 750 radius. :)
Oh and buildings take x6 damage? So around 1500-3000 damage against buildings?

Status
Not open for further replies.