• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MegaCraft 1: Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Created by Directive255 (aka Soviet655)

180px-Pandablade.webp

"Welcome, fellow hivers and Illidari Proselytes. Currently, Directive255, Lady Vashj and I are working on the MegaCraft 1 project -- an incredible WarCraft III crossover campaign. As it's impossible for Directive255, me, Lady Vashj and my minions to finish the campaign alone, we'll need some help." - Illidan Stormrage

It's highly recommended that team members use JNGP 2.0.X.

Current Members:

Coders: Wietlol

Positions:

1) Model Makers: From simple environmental doodads, props, ingame buildings and units to spell effects, if you want to help us somehow, please message Directive255. People who can create new building and unit models are most required at the moment. More tanks! Heroes! Ships! Planes! SFX!

2) 2D Artists: Icons, Recolors, etc.

3) Skilled Trigger Coders: Directive255, Illidan and Vashj have limited knowledge on GUI / vJass / et cetera, but a good campaign needs amazing spells and system like the DotA spells did. Yuri's Revenge style Mind Control! Custom Food System! More spells!

4) Graphic Artists: Drawings, UI Design, Concept Arts, Promotional Arts.

5) Helper: Helper.

6) AI Creator: Ordinary Altered Melee AI, Mission-specific AI, etc.

More positions coming soon......

Link to MegaCraft 1 Map Development Thread

Last edited:
Level 24
Sorry but I don't know how to do an attachment in a pm.
Here is mind control... for now.
Am fixing some stupid statements etc.
Lightning effect needs a custom model, which I am not going to make :grin:

Attachments

• Mind Control.w3x
    20 KB · Views: 95
Level 24
Here is a new version of Mind Control.

Targeting is something that is different for each map. Therefor you have to do the targeting yourself... Isn't that hard.

Models for both the special effect and lightning still have to be made.

It is possible to increase the height of the lightning (just test the map and you see what I mean) but if it is possible to do that with the model instead, it would save a lot of extra data.

Attachments

• Mind Control.w3x
    21.2 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.