• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite WoW NPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of the evil characters in the game share a grouchy, powerhungry style but some have their own little styles slipped in. For example Kael is always changing leaders. This is because he wants power, and for him to get power his master must have power.. Hence, Illidan then Kil'Jaeden would make perfect sense..

Kael'thas Sunstrider of the Burning Legion is my favourite character.. I am having troubles waiting to see his new model in 2.4.. Tigole said something about a gem etched across his chest..

I am suprised at the lack of replies..

Level 9
i gotta say my favourite npc was the "Rulkster" from the BlackTemple PTR as soon as u entered ther he stood in all his might lol =p looks exactly like hulk hogan heh...

Level 11
I'd officially say that Kael'thas is consumed by his thirst for power, player's fought and "thought" they had killed Kael'thas in the Tempest Keep, when in reality he is still alive but I wouldn't say he is well.

He's making a reappearance in patch 2.4 as the final boss of the Magister's Terrace in the Sunwell Plateau. Though now he has a Crystal energized with Fel powers etched into his chest.

Level 17
I'd officially say that Kael'thas is consumed by his thirst for power, player's fought and "thought" they had killed Kael'thas in the Tempest Keep, when in reality he is still alive but I wouldn't say he is well.

He's making a reappearance in patch 2.4 as the final boss of the Magister's Terrace in the Sunwell Plateau. Though now he has a Crystal energized with Fel powers etched into his chest.
He's only making an appearance in heroic mode.

Level 8
I don't think he exists, I've never heard of him, and I considered myself very knowledgeable about WoW lore.

Hes an easy boss (though I dont consider him a boss) in Deadmines, after VanCleef, drops a mace and a wand.

Reason you prolly dont recongnize him is your prolly a Horde, most hordies dont go to Westfall.

Favorite NPC: Definatly Hogger.

Level 11
told u murloc! knew he sounded familiar. I'm a hordy, had allience characters, but i've raided westfall lots, and usually we do a dm run for fun after the raid, or what we do to regroup. I've probly been there more than most alliance peeps, i even used to run, mainly rogues, lots of noobs there just for the gear, or blues for ah when i was lower level. (blues and defias gear)

Level 11
haris pilton, just becuase that npc ..has a funny name.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Haris_Pilton

Theres your were :p

And for those who don't remember Cookie

http://www.wowwiki.com/Cookie

One of my favorites :p (Mainly cause he's a murloc!)

Though my favorite is Murky!!!

murky2.jpg

Level 2
Haris Pilton... Murky ... Cookie ... this is getting more silly than "Monty Pythons Flying Circus"... (Had to spoil the fun did I?)

Anyway my favorite is Akama... he is the true symbol of Sacrifice! (If you disagree then you should do your Research, or just disagree becouse I don't care...)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Akama

Status
Not open for further replies.