• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Favorite Overwatch Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Well since this epic cinematic it has been Hanzo:

No other cinematic ever came close in my opinion.

My most fave Overwatch hero is Mercy, the guardian angel. She is also one of the most popular character.
She needs a video made on her, I want to learn more about her... Is she an angle a human or a robot? It's so hard to tell. And whats up with soldier having cyclope's googles? are they trying to steal the googles of cyclope from X-Man? It is just like where in the movie The Incredibles, Sabrebeam had the same googles, why are they always repeating the same idea over and over I don't understand and for the record I always thought that cyclop's glasses looked goofy as hell

Level 28
Favorite Overwatch Hero

Ana, without doubt. I always loved playing support and playing sniper, when they released her I went nuts
with the possibility of a sniper support.

which Overwatch hero you consider most easy to use?

Lúcio-Torb-Symmetra I guess? Well, when I'm lagging too much to aim properly, those are the ones I pick.

Ana, without doubt. I always loved playing support and playing sniper, when they released her I went nuts
with the possibility of a sniper support.

Lúcio-Torb-Symmetra I guess? Well, when I'm lagging too much to aim properly, those are the ones I pick.
I agree, lucio is amazing when your computer can't handle anything, the robot that flys into his enemies is also great in that...

Status
Not open for further replies.