• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Faulty Custom Pathing Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi
I wanted to make custom pathing maps for doodads in my map.
So, with previous knowledge gathered from the forums here I made a 8x8 pathing map in tga format in gimp. As far as I remember the pathing maps have to be 32 bit tga files. While I was saving the file in gimp I got no such option, instead it compels you to make a RLE compression, with bottom left and top left options.

It seemed to be saved okay but after importing the file in world editor (I use JNGP), it is all messed up. I had blue between magenta borders, as you can see in the tga file attachment. In game however it appears as in the screenshot I have attached.

So any input and help to let me know where I am going wrong will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_031915_134408_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_031915_134408_01.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 8x8Default.tga
    216 bytes · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.