• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pathing Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm not sure whether this belongs in Requests or Texturing and Surfacing. So if this is in the wrong forum please just move it, I'm sorry. :-\
I really need somebody who is good with Pathing Maps to help me. I need a Pathing Map of the following buildings, All I need you to do is make them half the size of the original ones.

Castle
Gryphon Aviary
Blacksmith
Arcane sanctum
Barracks
Arcane Vault
Lumber Mill
Altar of Kings
Tower (Guard, Cannon, Scout, Arcane are all the same I think)
Farm

I looked it up and the ones which are of same color share a pathing map so just one for all of them will do. I greatly appreciate it if anyone can do this and email me the custom pathing maps. :)

Level 3
There is really alot of pathing maps in wc3, you shouldn't need any new unless you require some really specific shapes.

Level 18
well i was going to create a new thread asking how to create a custom pathing map for a custom building, but i figured i'd post here instead, so how do i creat a pathing map for a custom building, because im not sure how to make sure that the pathing map would be in alignment with the model, btw it is an enterable building, and i have run out of room with doodads and such, you know that old chestnut

Status
Not open for further replies.