• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fatal Error Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
For some reason, tonite this has happened twice already, once when I was going to view a thread, and then when I clicked on Cavman's name down at the bottom. A white page displays and this is what it was showing.

<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function build_options() in <b>/home/hiveworkshop.com/www/forums/includes/cron/ralleglobalignore.php</b> on line <b>33</b><br />

After a refresh the pages loaded just fine. It just seemed a funny thing to happen.

Level 14
I keep getting them as well, also refreshing helps too.

Just like FamousPker, this is what I get:

<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function build_options() in <b>/home/hiveworkshop.com/www/forums/includes/cron/ralleglobalignore.php</b> on line <b>33</b><br />

Level 14
It happens because you've stumbled upon one of frostwhisper's posts. Since he's globally-ignored, his messages aren't shown, but it crashes the page instead.

Considering it happened on the main page (at least once) for me, I highly doubt that.

I've never gotten this message. I'm on Chrome. What browsers are you using?

I'm on the newest Firefox (3 point something..).

Ash

Ash

Level 22
'<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function build_options() in <b>/home/hiveworkshop.com/www/forums/includes/cron/ralleglobalignore.php</b> on line <b>33</b><br />'

I'm getting it too, looks like someone's failing.

Level 9
I just did.
FF3.

Attachments

• Resources_Hive.JPG
    Resources_Hive.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.