• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Permission Denied?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
when i try to go to the models section it brings me to a seperate page.
the page says the following:"
Warning: require_once(/home/hiveworkshop.com/www/forums/../../forums_hidden/includes/functions/function.microtime_float.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/hiveworkshop.com/forums_hidden/index.php on line 9

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hiveworkshop.com/www/forums/../../forums_hidden/includes/functions/function.microtime_float.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/hiveworkshop.com/forums_hidden/index.php on line 9"

and wtf is this? It scared the F**K off me acuse i had my volume on full with headphones that amplify the sound :S http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/function.require

Level 15
Ralle and I were just reconfiguring some things on the server, but it should be back to normal now. Please report any further bugs and we will take care of them as soon as possible. Thanks! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.