• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lots of bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
In addition to all of the Vbulletin tags (such as image, attatch, link, etc) no longer being useable, profiles seem to be severely messed up. When recieving an email notifying of a private message the title is "Recieved a Private Message From" without listing at all the name of the user who has sent you the message. When you go to click on a users profile as well, you get a critical error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fetch_profilefield_display() in /var/www/vhosts/hiveworkshop.com/httpdocs/forums/member.php on line 593

Ralle, save us :D

If I may, im going to add somthings.
1-When logging in, unstead of welcome heretodlstuff to the hive, It calls me "." :( It hates me, I am a dot!
2-When I click "Community" So i could click "New posts" It said "Not Found The requested URL /forums/Array[nojs_link] was not found on this server. Apache Server at hiveworkshop.com Port 80"
3-I cant profile people by clicking under thread link!
I may edit this if I have proof screens for other bugs, but so far other ones only happened one time...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
The entire site is messed up, Ralle is only human and he has to take rests and so the work is only partly done on imprving the scripts. All these errors are caused by functions missing or no longer opperating like the scripts thinks they do due to changes or just due to incomplete or deactivated code. After the updating has been made the deactivated script sections and invalid functions will be repaired and soon we will be back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.