• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model Update Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Everyone should be able to update their resources from their "My Models" (or whatever category) page.

I was able to update a model (for another user) last night with no problem: are you sure there's not a conflict with your browser?

If you still cant update it Dan, dump it in a paste bin then send me a link and I'll give it a shot.

Level 32
Well, there's obviously some scurvy bug in the "My Models" update system: it will be up to the Chieftain to exterminate it (once he determines its exact cause).

Like Werewulf and I said earlier though, we Resource Moderators can still update specific items using our mod tools. And 'wulf also seems to have found an alternate workaround: delete the resource and resubmit it.

Interestingly enough, another user recently experienced some similar difficulties in submitting/updating tool resources. I recommended that he install Netscape Navigator
and try that browser: in his case, that did the trick.

Of course, those are just temporary solutions until Ralle squashes the bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.