• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Bugs Related To Server Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i was going to update my map like i always do but this error keeps coming up:

The map seems to be corrupt, if this is wrong, please report this on the forums
Errors
MMP file does not exist
W3I file does not exist

i don't really understand. i played the final version of my map many times to find bugs but nothing seems corrupt yet this error message keeps coming up. i've attached my map here so you can look at it. thanks in advance...

-EDIT-
so sorry. my HIVE link is actually linked directly to the forum index so i didn't see the news. my apologize, you can close this now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 32
i was going to update my map like i always do but this error keeps coming up:

The map seems to be corrupt, if this is wrong, please report this on the forums
Errors
MMP file does not exist
W3I file does not exist

i don't really understand. i played the final version of my map many times to find bugs but nothing seems corrupt yet this error message keeps coming up. i've attached my map here so you can look at it. thanks in advance...

-EDIT-
so sorry. my HIVE link is actually linked directly to the forum index so i didn't see the news. my apologize, you can close this now...
No problem.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem since the server move? Maps that are protected seem to not be uploading properly.

I removed your map from the post, hellmonja (I'm sure there's no problem with it). If you can't upload it today, Ralle will have to investigate the situation.

~ Thread moved to Bug Report forum.

Last edited:
Level 3
No problem.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem since the server move? Maps that are protected seem to not be uploading properly.

I removed your map from the post, hellmonja (I'm sure there's no problem with it). If you can't upload it today, Ralle will have to investigate the situation.

~ Thread moved to Bug Report forum.

no that's quite alright. thanks for reply. and sorry again for posting on the wrong section...

Level 7
Missing Icon Previews?

anyone kno why theirs missing icon previews for the three money-icons i uploaded? They work in-game cus i tested it before i uploaded [why upload unusable stuff i say] but they wont have a preview on here? but my other icons did, anyone got n idea?

Level 5
I'm having the same problem... My map isnt protected though... So many bugs fixed, but no way to get the repairs to the public! Hope to have this bug fixed soon, but at least it gives me more time to add more content in my next version.

~Saryeit

Level 32
anyone kno why theirs missing icon previews for the three money-icons i uploaded? They work in-game cus i tested it before i uploaded [why upload unusable stuff i say] but they wont have a preview on here? but my other icons did, anyone got n idea?
This problem seems to be a bug related to yesterday's server move: your submission appears to be correct but the preview images are not being displayed. When Ralle see this he should be able to fix it in no time.

~ Thread merged.

Level 18
DLing Bug(I Think) New Server?

hey i was in the chat, and Yearight was trying to show me some spells that he recently made and gave me the link to his pastebin, and i tried dling it but when i clicked where you usually dl, my page said "HTTP 404 not Found" and some other crap, and then i suggested trying to upload it soemwhere else, and he put in the map sections i believe, and i tried dling it again, but again it had that same stupid error message, is this just happening to me?

[edit by Wolve] Yes some bugs seem to have developed in regards to the recent server move. I will merge this into the bug thread so that Ralle can find it easily.

~ Thread merged.

hey i was in the chat, and Yearight was trying to show me some spells that he recently made and gave me the link to his pastebin, and i tried dling it but when i clicked where you usually dl, my page said "HTTP 404 not Found" and some other crap, and then i suggested trying to upload it soemwhere else, and he put in the map sections i believe, and i tried dling it again, but again it had that same stupid error message, is this just happening to me?

Ive had like 3 people join chat and say DL didnt work, then like 5 people said it in forums, so I dont think its only you..

Level 2
Spells not Working..

As I was looking through the Spells here at HiveWorkShop, I found some interesting ones and tried to download them but I got this error "NOT FOUND 404" kinda thing. Anyone else have this problem? Can Moderators/Admins check this out and possibley fix it?

Level 32
The image display problem must be somewhere on your end, friend Kalbintion.

After having viewed the site using two different operating systems and six different browsers: the image always displays properly for me:

worldeditorhelpzone.gif

You may wish to check your firewall and Internet settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.