• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fastest, Weightlesstest Anti-Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
It's
avast-antivirus-icon-1106003331.png

avast!
right??

Level 13
Yeah, right!.. or was. I used it for about 8 years but then it started doing idiot stuff.. Deleted my own compiled programs(trust me I didn't make viruses), blocked whole network and it was impossible to surf the web for hours on every computer that had avast on it. So then, we said goodbye to each other and I wiped it out from the disk.

Level 15
Been using avast for about to two years, but all it detects is pirated software. But when I got a real virus, it didnt detect it at al. In the end Comodo Security managed to get it, so I'm sticking with Comodo until further notice.

Also I wish I will have a chance sometime in my life to smack whatever prick thought that obnoxious voice alerts are good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.