• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fastest Possible Map Dungeon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a map in which you may test custom units in. This map can also be used as a fast paced, melee, 2vbots game. Please do not distribute my units. I plan on using them for an upcoming map. Please contact me for bugs, glitches, tooltips, or any other inconvenience to you that you may have experienced during your playtime. I am still working on the units in the beta field. I'm not so good at triggers except in starcraft so role with me here.

Keywords:
Melee, custom, arena
Contents

Fastest Possible Map Dungeon (Map)

Reviews
19:01, 19th Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Maybe some colored text or some screnshots of what you changed I don't know it's your map!

You can also write all about tips or hints about races :thumbs_up:
If you use downloaded models give credits.
Just check some map with good mark you will see what I mean!

Btw if you need and help with making better description you can see this link
Click on me :cute:

Level 1
wow... i never saw something like that...
- missing tooltips
- missing buildings (i think...)
- missing building up (like the buildings "built" by the zoologist)
- items kills hero
- hero isnt revivable (and wasnt removed if killed)
- etc.

1/5

(if ive want to test custom units, ill take an empty map, create the units, place them {with some normal units as player 2} an press test - no need for a modified map)

Level 4
wow... i never saw something like that...
- missing tooltips
- missing buildings (i think...)
- missing building up (like the buildings "built" by the zoologist)
- items kills hero
- hero isnt revivable (and wasnt removed if killed)
- etc.

1/5

(if ive want to test custom units, ill take an empty map, create the units, place them {with some normal units as player 2} an press test - no need for a modified map)

IT IS NOT TRUE !! Everithing is OK! :angry: