• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Fan's Terraning Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Heyo :)

It's my first time posting an actual thread on the Terrain Board :)

I just felt showing something of my work, it isn't much, though, I'm going to post something more in the future :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) The Vault
attachment.php

I just felt showing this, I know, the terrain is very simple, though, I wanted to show it here :)
2) Headshot
attachment.php

I always fucking loved the bloody effects of Fallout 3 :D They inspired me to do this. I'm not shure if I should make much enviroment around them though. Any suggestions are welcome :) Credits to l0w_kwaliti, for his power unit model, wich I only edited to only play the attack animation.

Update: Made the moon bigger and added some stuff around them.

Constructive Critscs is welcome :) (I know, there's not much to critic and such, but anyway :p)

Attachments

• The Vault.jpg
    The Vault.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 248
  • Fallout Headshot.jpg
    Fallout Headshot.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Level 51
Jeah, I know, I also didn't very like that I needed to use chuck norris, but he was the only skin with a blue dress that I could find D:
But thanks anyway :)

Update :D

2) Headshot
attachment.php

I always fucking loved the bloody effects of Fallout 3 :D They inspired me to do this. I'm not shure if I should make much enviroment around them though. Any suggestions are welcome :) Credits to l0w_kwaliti, for his power unit model, wich I only edited to only play the attack animation. (wich can't be seen here, though, it was the best shot I could take, the timing between the blood explosion and his animation didn't match exactly -_-)

Status
Not open for further replies.