• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fanmade of Arkain

Level 12
20220514_105611.jpg

Territory of the Blooddrinker Legion and their main base of operation, the Blood keep in the lands of the Demons from The Legends of Arkain.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Ladies and gentlemen!
The incredible Rici98devil strikes again! FOUR TIMES!
General Aveen Elvir!
IMG_20220805_100518.jpg

General Blen Greymoore (can you find Selior in there? I did not at first!)
IMG_20220805_114905.jpg

General Gardon Bloodclaw and Zed!
IMG_20220805_115111.jpg

And finally, the absolute mountain of a Man, General Dorbric Berangar himself!
IMG_20220805_115250.jpg

MASSIVE thanks to Rici for this amazing art, you are incredibly talented my friend!

Level 12
Ladies and gentlemen!
General Aveen Elvir!
View attachment 404766
View attachment 404767
View attachment 404768
View attachment 404770

MASSIVE thanks to Rici for this amazing art, you are incredibly talented my friend!
OMFG, they look so good:vw_love: :vw_love::vw_love:
But hopefully someone didn't hand over one of gardon's necklaces to him, specially someone that his name ends with Dred:ogre_icwydt::xxd:

Deleted member 304046

D

Deleted member 304046

Ladies and gentlemen!
General Aveen Elvir!
View attachment 404766
View attachment 404767
View attachment 404768
View attachment 404770

Really cool drawings of the Imperial Generals! :jd:

General Aveen Elvir looks very confident. Looking at her and the picture of Blen below somehow makes me think of them as friends (perhaps due to color of their hair and their facial expressions), even though she doesn't seem to like him. Poor Blen, he doesn't appear to be liked by the other generals that much (his only real allies are Gardon and Harmos, at least in my opinion).

Speaking of Blen, he looks great! I really like his good-natured smile. This may be just me, but he looks a little more "rugged". Less of a clean-cut knight, but more of warrior of the forest.

Gardon looks like a dangerous loner in the woods!

General Dorbric is right where he belongs – fighting against the orcs! Still rooting for them, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
Mira Trueshot the night the queen died She saw things as they were and questioned everything and everyone. but in the end she was alone in the flames as the way the elves had lived for went up in flames. (yea the face is a little burked faces are hard)
mira trueshot.png

Edit ps i see so many mistakes now ahh maybe ill go back and touch it up maybe haha

Level 12
View attachment 405703

One of my fav characters
Looks really cool :goblin_good_job: and I hope Ornasion is one of your favourites too so I could see him in your style:vw_unimpressed:
Mira Trueshot the night the queen died She saw things as they were and questioned everything and everyone. but in the end she was alone in the flames as the way the elves had lived for went up in flames. (yea the face is a little burked faces are hard)View attachment 405838
Edit ps i see so many mistakes now ahh maybe ill go back and touch it up maybe haha
its beautiful and colourful, and the rose petals look amazing atleast I don't see any mistakes:vw_love:
View attachment 405929

Wallpaper for all the Garine shippers out there! (if there are any lol) It's not that great, it's messed up in a couple of places, but I hope you enjoy it regardless! :)
Holy moly, this piece looks GREAT, if u think its messy then I should throw mine in the garbage can tbh:goblin_wtf: and umm they both look lovely I'm a garine shipper from now on:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 20

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
@Karmondia
There is no problem using some AI generator to create fitting images.
There IS a problem if it is claimed that you actually drew it. You did not outright do so but since everyone else so far shared their own selfmade art, it was implied that you did the same.
Art drawn by a person will always be more impressive than AI generation in my opiniom and it deserves high appreciation.

Out of fairness I ask everyone who uses such a generator to outright mark the artpiece as the result of such. :)
It does not make it a bad creation, I just want no confusion regarding this.

Level 20
@Karmondia
There is no problem using some AI generator to create fitting images.
There IS a problem if it is claimed that you actually drew it. You did not outright do so but since everyone else so far shared their own selfmade art, it was implied that you did the same.
Art drawn by a person will always be more impressive than AI generation in my opiniom and it deserves high appreciation.

Out of fairness I ask everyone who uses such a generator to outright mark the artpiece as the result of such. :)
It does not make it a bad creation, I just want no confusion regarding this.
Sure :) Since I've already shared A.I generated stuff here in the past, I thought it was ok, but I understand, that this forum is strictly for handmade stuff, so to prevent any more confusion and potential drama, I've deleted the post.

Deleted member 304046

D

Deleted member 304046

View attachment 406055

(Anime music in the background)
So wicked!

Vanessa is in front and center, as she should. She looks like a cool Amazonian warrior and I love the claw weapons you gave her.

Aedale looks delightful, with green demonic eyes, red clothing, red fire, lines/tattoos all over her body and, the coolest of all, crimson pentagram behind her.

To the left of the picture (right to Vanessa) we have Orie and I like her flower-like aura and pose.

To the right of the picture (left to Vanessa) we have Cora and I like everything about her. Her pose, how she holds her staff, her sailor hat, overall outfit and its color. Though Cora's model in the game is fine as it is, I kind of wish that someone would make a model for Cora based on this design.

Level 24
salria.jpg

Ok so... This is gonna be a big picture that is gonna grow each time. I'm gonna share the process everytime a new character apears.
A little Lore (This is just because it helps me to create a model and Shar give me total liberty).
This will be the army of Salria (In my mind)

The first unit is a race of dwarves who stayed and live on Salria with the humans. The gems that this land has got their attention for new runes and blacksmithing projects.
By blending their runes with the arcane knowledge of Salria's mages. They result in magical firearms that could not be achieved independently. Their relatives find them strange due to the way they dress and the strange rifles they use.

Curiously, although they are dwarves, they do not consider themselves part of any clan. They are Salrians.

Unit name: Sandbeards