• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Youtubers of Arkain

Level 20
Hello everyone! Today, our journey has come to an end... we have unfortunately reached the end of the Second Undead Book, and that means the series is over as well. It was a great joy to replay all these old Arkain books, but all good (and bad) things come to an end eventually.
Now get ready for a chilling finale, because we are fighting the Souleater Legion as the Scarec Nexus!
Thank you Shar Dundred for creating this epic series, and thank you guys for watching my videos! I had really good fun, and I hope you did too! Legends of Arkain is one of the best custom campaigns, and these old books will always be dear to my heart. Especially the Second Human Book, since it has so many fun choices! :)

Level 5
From Dark Blades to Dark Depths.
Today, we're joining Gardon and Merlon as they beat back the demon hordes and break their gates.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch... under Dead Mountain, Ornasion talks with Haran'tel-kazor as they start their scouting mission.

Level 5
In these three episodes, we join Gardon and Cora as they deal with the rebel forces and villages under the command of Traitor Rekta.
We also encounter something that should not be...

Last edited: