• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fall of the High Elves

By Randomall
New map

This map feature new custom race the High Elf.This map have many new new items.New units and many more.Play as the Graceful Elves and battle your enemies using the power of the sun.

To play as the High Elves choose Humans

Screenshots:
232119-albums7002-picture80814.png

Powers:Good Spellcasters and Anti air
Weakness:Hit points on units are less

If you find any bugs tell me.
PLEASE GIVE RATING AND COMMENTS

Author Notes:
Free to edit,Use and do whatever

Credits:
Ujimasa Hojo, Mc, Mesphistrial, Elenai, Blizzard Entertaiment,

Keywords:
Randomall,Quel'dorei,High Elves
Contents

Fall of the High Elves (Map)

Reviews
17:56, 9th Apr 2014 Orcnet: Map approved.
High Elves

If you can't top this then, maybe you should try something different.
No point repeating something that has been done before unless you
can add something new or do it better.

What about my map? Why does everyone forget my maps lol. Legal_Ease does have a point though that you'll have to make your map unique and polished to garner an approval because like Legal_Ease also pointed out there are 2, 3 High Elf maps already circulating which generally have used most tricks in the book when it comes to race-creating.

Keep working though and a good use of trigger abilities/spells would definitely make it better.

EDIT: Also, description: it is a must! Like many people say, this isn't EpicWar.

Level 18
What about my map? Why does everyone forget my maps lol. Legal_Ease does have a point though that you'll have to make your map unique and polished to garner an approval because like Legal_Ease also pointed out there are 2, 3 High Elf maps already circulating which generally have used most tricks in the book when it comes to race-creating.

Keep working though and a good use of trigger abilities/spells would definitely make it better.

EDIT: Also, description: it is a must! Like many people say, this isn't EpicWar.
Haha I am also working with a High Elf map they will be many unique things in my map.Randomall please make the spells more unique they are all old spells.