• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fall in Love buff/effect

FallinLoveTarget

Made by Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Description:
Yep, an old, simple and pretty model I made. Based on the Drunken Haze buff, but uses hearts instead (custom skin). Can be useful for cinematic maps and maybe even useful spells were love is involved.

GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP.

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Texture path:
Abilities\Spells\Other\FallinLove\Heart.blp

EDIT:
Some people said they had problems importing this model, yet this model works perfectly fine for me when I've recently downloaded and tested it. But I've re-uploaded it now just in case, so now this model should work for everyone.
If this model doesn't work for you now, then you've done something wrong such as putting the paths incorrectly (including typos and/or extra spaces) or forgot to restart World Editor.

Keywords:
love, heart, passion, compassion, emotion, cute, affection, seduce, charm, sex
Contents

Fall in Love buff/effect (Model)

Level 1
looks nice... @ Reedox: if u search for an icon for this spell try this link:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/icons/1051/
it is made by blizzard and looks a bite like armor, i think this could be ok.