• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

buff effect undead

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
IMPORTANT: the effect lasts one minute

Keywords:
other
Contents

buff effect undead (Model)

Reviews
16:13, 7th Apr 2014 MiniMage: Hmm.. While I would normally reject simple models like these, I would say after hearing the ideas about making this an aura of some sort, I'd set it instead to needs fix, because of the potential the model holds. If you...

M

16:13, 7th Apr 2014
MiniMage: Hmm.. While I would normally reject simple models like these, I would say after hearing the ideas about making this an aura of some sort, I'd set it instead to needs fix, because of the potential the model holds.
If you do not know how to do this; I would suggest you make a thread in the forum and ask away.