• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Failure to generate appropriate Pathing on Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I had been working on the terrain for a map using the whole start out with a map full of water and then raise the ground up to create more realistic terrain when I noticed something odd. Water isn't generating unwalkable pathing for some odd reason. It generates Naval pathing and unbuildable pathing correctly, but land units can just walk straight through deep water as if it was normal land. I'm not using any third party editors or anything, and using pathing blockers would use up way too many destructables.

What can I do to fix this?
I've never gotten this before'

Hey, I had been working on the terrain for a map using the whole start out with a map full of water and then raise the ground up to create more realistic terrain when I noticed something odd. Water isn't generating unwalkable pathing for some odd reason. It generates Naval pathing and unbuildable pathing correctly, but land units can just walk straight through deep water as if it was normal land. I'm not using any third party editors or anything, and using pathing blockers would use up way too many destructables.

What can I do to fix this?
I've never gotten this before

Edit:
Tested on another map and it seems my editor is completely bugged like this - example with water and without water is uploaded at the bottum

Attachments

• Water.JPG
    Water.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 88
  • No water.JPG
    No water.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.