• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Water pathing not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
While terraining, I found a problem with water on my map. I used deep water as the initial cliff level and used the raise tool to make land. Though, units are able to go through the water like nothing and the water has no pathing. Here is a link to the map - http://www.mediafire.com/?rso57s6y38tab0b

Edit: This same bug is happening with every map I create, including pre-made melee ones I open. I am using NewGen WE.

Thanks in advance! =D

Edit2: Updated map link.

Edit3: Found the reason behind the bug. Thanks everyone for your help, nontheless!

Last edited:
Level 3
I've tried doing what you suggested rynst, but it still seems to not be working. This problem is also happening with all the maps I create, in NewGen WE and Normal WE. Is it a problem with my WC3?

Status
Not open for further replies.