• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Faction Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,
My latest project Is Faction Wars.

Now right now it's under work on RoC World Edit. Im hoping soon I can Start making the Frozen Throne Version soon... But I am unsure of how this will workout. But heres a little info.:hohum:

Storyline: 3 Factions Legion, Alliance, Horde have broke out in total war. Hero's will step up of each Faction and fight to save and conquer lands. Slaughter and show no mercy to the peace keepers.

Players: 3 heroes per faction. (In the next patch i'm going to try and make it 4 per faction but I highly doubt this will be able to happen)

Some cool features: Hero's have the ability to form small parties of soldiers and other heroes and launch raids against other factions or the peace keepers,
There are small war areas in each of the Faction territory, Each territory is like a mini map as in it's not one HUGE city it's a small forest with creeps and more in it, Capture the flag matches 3 way war zone's, About 7 heroes to choose from! Defend your separate towns from enemy raids and defend your war camps from the enemy! And more to come!

Ides from: WoW, and mainly Myself
For more info check out the forums at: bladesofthenorth.co.nr (it's named after an old map)

The forums will have some screen shots up-to-date info and more on the map!

Thanks for reading!
(My warcraft3 name is Burning_Elite if you have questions and im on other then that post on forums)
~Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.