• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Eternal War: The beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Overview:
The Eternal War it's a PVP/RTS/RPG map, that includes the war between two factions: The demons and the Natives, the map consist in conquering the points, evolve and win.

History

The Demons and the Natives have born together, in the same world, they have evolved in the magic and technology, the war started when they have won the knowledge of the magic, the Natives want use the Demons to won they natural gigantic magic source, and the demons want use the Natives to be slaves to create a weapon.

Team and Progress

Team:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Leader: Spiderligh
Terrainer: Need 3 persons.
Triggerer: Need 2 persons.
Modeler: Need 1 person.
Historian(Help me in the ideas): Hyakunin
Tester: Need 2 persons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Progress

Print of the terrain will be launched soon.

Gameplay:

Overall: The game is one 5x5 RPG/FPS that you need destroy the enemy faction, but that will longer several hours.

Player: The Player of the two factions is very different, the Natives have several Races and classes, and the Demons have the "Evolution" beginning of two types of IMP, and he will won more forms of evolve like that:
1 > 4> 3 > 2 > 1
And them reach the final form.
The players will have Equip System from the GUI. So i will need some help.
Every player can choose what want to be, no restrictions, only of the evolving.

Factions: The Factions are like "Alive Players" but as NPC, the players will have several quests and interaction with the persons of the faction, will have many jobs too to won money without being a fight.
The Factions will have diferent citys, being one Capital.

Citys: The Natives will have one city for every race, and the demons will have one of each begin, and end. Total: 6 for every race.

Last edited:
Level 25
You need to give us some more information about this mate. Especially as it seems you are currently reqruiting for this project. I suppose this is currently in the plan-state so you can't show us any screenshots. But please elaborate on the purpose of the map, the thoughts of what you want to do, what makes this map original and different from any other map and overall more detail about it. No one wants to join a project they know nothing about.

Apart from that, good luck with this!

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Pick a new color-scheme for your post, the current one is hideous; Give us more information about as many aspects of the map as you can; As for the "team" section I'd recommend getting rid of it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.