• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Fable 2 for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey yall. So it's in the title. Is there a Fable 2 for PC (obviously not?) because if there is I want it ^_^

Please don't post things like "Nope". Post things like "Yep, [link]". If there isn't don't bother saying there isn't because you could be wrong and if you did say that then nobody would help me look for it. Even if you do look for it don't tell me unless you find it please and thanks!

Level 10
Please read the thread again, it's only a day old. How many posts can you get in one day? You really need to learn to read the thread and maybe a second time if you can't understand it, even if it's not very hard to understand... thanks anyway :3

Status
Not open for further replies.