• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eye Tentacles/Stalks (stocky and slim)

These are my eye stalks. There is small fat one like in WoW and tall slim one. I made them as a request. They are supposed to shoot lasers so attack animation is made according to that. If you use it credit me. Slim tentacle is uploaded instead of portrait. Enjoy !

Keywords:
stalk,eye, c-thun,tentacle
Contents

Eye Tentacles/Stalks (stocky and slim) (Model)

Eye Tentacles/Stalks (stocky and slim) (Model)

Reviews
19:46, 4th May 2011 General Frank: Works in-game. Might useful. Approved.

M

19:46, 4th May 2011
General Frank:

Works in-game.
Might useful.
Approved.

Level 15
very useful! can't have enough tentacles - all Old God and Cthulhu Mythos lover will be really thankful, I'm sure =)

Level 2
if i could rate it i would give you 3/10 for the originality+ 1/10 for the model+ 1/10 for the fact that it work in game+ 1/10 cuse it may be usefull... but not for me so its a total of 6/10 for the model. but good work anyway ;)

Level 7
OH MY GOD!
THESE ARE PURPLE WOBBLING PENISES!

good for hentai maps :thumbs_up:
especially with this birth animation!

you don't need all the bounding boxes

i lol'd :3

But now to the model, i think it looks kind of nice, though maybe you could put the eye like it's looking up in the sky, if you get wut i mean :p