• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Extreme Candy War 2005.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
firstly i want to tell added things:

- Arena and Dungeon (this means new terrain)
- New heroes (Like Shaman, BattleMaster, Barad'dur, Druid etc.)
- New hero skills (All of Heroes almost completely changed)
- New system (Spell critical, bonus spell damage, Atmosphere conditions etc.)
- Powerful and rewardful bosses (Pitlord, Overlord etc. with stat bonus and more ...)
- New items (with new system, items changed)
- Efficient PVP and Late game system (Configuration and balance of game, Arena, Pots)
- Item upgrades (Titan axe of Skill -> Killmaim, Whiterock armor -> Live Powder etc.)
- New commands (like -ma,-ms,-boss1,-boss2,-warmid,-crit,-ctt,-ctt2 etc.)
- Completely new atmosphere (Sounds, Weather, Magical Places etc.)
- Completely new mission of game: Honor Point
- Playing RPG, PVP and AoS at same time in Warcraft

:)

I made this map with lots of imagination, but i want your suggestions (especially for "horde druid"[skill learning stuff]),

This is a fix version for 2005.1

Attachments

• ExtremeCandyWar2005.1.w3x
    1.7 MB · Views: 107
Level 15
I tested it. Seems to work only for Warcraft 1.23 and below.

I can't say I like the balance much. The Grom Hellscream guy's Crack Earth was crazy. Slayed a wave of creeps in one cast. That blinking thing he has doesn't deal damage either. His Level 4 Bonus doesn't really seem to make balance any better. Whirlwind also appears to thrash buildings insanely quickly.

May I also ask why there is an insanely strong Overlord in the center of the map? He appears to kill everything, and I mean it.

Also, why does one side have shops in their base (those Tinker and Skull shop things) and the other has an very powerful creep? I don't really find it very fair.

I can't say this was a wonderful map, but you tried. Good luck in the future.

Level 2
I tested it. Seems to work only for Warcraft 1.23 and below.

I can't say I like the balance much. The Grom Hellscream guy's Crack Earth was crazy. Slayed a wave of creeps in one cast. That blinking thing he has doesn't deal damage either. His Level 4 Bonus doesn't really seem to make balance any better. Whirlwind also appears to thrash buildings insanely quickly.

May I also ask why there is an insanely strong Overlord in the center of the map? He appears to kill everything, and I mean it.

Also, why does one side have shops in their base (those Tinker and Skull shop things) and the other has an very powerful creep? I don't really find it very fair.

I can't say this was a wonderful map, but you tried. Good luck in the future.

I can't say too because i m powering it now :)

About Cracking Earth, It is a good skill to killing creeps , but it isn't good at hero killing (cracks deals damage when your hp greater than 430), A druid or Shaman can slay BattleMaster because they burns mana. Mana is everything for BattleMaster

About Overlord: did you see Pitlord (or Lucifer) XD ,, at " late game " periot a mage can slay it in few seconds :)

About Creeps: i didnt understand ? Creeps' hps and Damages are equal. ??

I made new version : Extreme Candy War 2005.3

Web Page : http://getecw.co.tv

@visionary

do you have 1.24 patch ? If you have , this map doesnt work because I used lots of "Integer A B"

Level 2
hmms, BattleMaster so powerfull realy, but it is for early game (with battlemaster i defeated 3 heroes at same time), Also i had an maphack problem (after few days map hacked,,,) :) But people love this map also i am fall in love with it :) . I am still curiosing about your ideas, suggestions etc ???

If you want to download last version : http://getecw.co.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.