• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Exporting from Gmax: YAGG doing horrible things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Okay, just being a bit melodramatic here to "grab" your attention... (terrible pun please help anyway)

I installed gmax on a new computer, and it works as well as ever, except when I print to listender and then use YAGG to grab the text, now it will always say:

"3ds Max/Gmax appears to be hung - repeat the operation later"

Normally, you'd find information on this kind of error all over google, but in this case, nothing.
I uninstalled and installed gmax again, same goes for YAGG, but it's always the same.

Has anyone encountered this before? Any ideas?

Are there any alternatives to YAGG? Other than spending several human lifespans copying the listener in chunks?

Feedback would be much appreciated.

Level 13
Anyway, does anyone think there could be another angle to this - maybe something wrong with gmax?

I tried different things, like installing it with different drivers, but to no avail.

I'm a little freaked out, to be honest - when I typed that error message into google, THIS very post was literally the only result showing up. I'm not happy to be a pioneer for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.