• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Export Data to Website? {exporting Warcraft III data to a website}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey.

I was wondering if it is possible to export data from within a warcraft 3 game trough triggering to a site where you can see the data.

To make my question a little more practical:

Lets say you're a Hero and you fight another player. You win a single fight ingame. Trough triggering I can make a variable count every time you kill a player controlled Hero. So you can see ingame who has the most kills and deaths. Is it possible to take that data and export it to a website page so you can somehow keep a scoreboard from everyone who ever played the game and how good they did it?

I hope my question is clear to everyone

Yours sincerely,

Syntic

Level 2
Like, have a site where you keep stats and such? I really doubt this is possible. Maybe with some crazy add on or something. But, I don't think there's a way you could connect a map to an SQL database or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.