• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Explotion System

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Scythy Dervish
model by WILLTHEALMIGHTY

another system i made. you can set the stard damage and the end damage and the duration untill the max aoe is reached. you also can set the "Allied Damage Factor" because a bomb doesn't kill only your enemys.

GUI - MUI (with indexing)

Keywords:
Bomb; Explotion; hell gate; fire; damage; system
Contents

eplotion sys (Map)

Reviews
08:29, 15th Jun 2010 Hanky: Some things that have to be improved: - it's just to small to be a system, right now it look more like an example, add some more possibilities - improve the index system of your system - there should be more...

M

08:29, 15th Jun 2010
Hanky:
Some things that have to be improved:
- it's just to small to be a system, right now it look more like an example, add some more possibilities
- improve the index system of your system
- there should be more documentation since it's a system

When you have fixed those points message me or one of the other spell moderators.

Level 12
Yes the import is key to this spell looking cool...which wasn't allowed +_+

As stated clearly in the title, this is not a spell. It's a system. The system is not dependent on the import, it's only an example. So you guys need to cool your jets. I think it's rather useful. Simple, but useful. Just fix the leaks and make it MUI.

Level 12
Well :p SINCE THE SYSTEM IS NOT DEPENDENT on the import, then why have it first place? ;)

None of my spells are dependent on making my own icons, but I do it anyways 'cause it's fun. =P

No but seriously, remove the import, fix the triggering, and just use a standard crappy wc3 explosion. If you use a dummy unit you can slow down its animation speed.

Level 22
just because the triggering is short it's not bad!

Actualy I somehow agree with that it's bad because it's short.. well not that's it's "bad" but i don't think we need spells that can be made in very low time... Anyway i don't mind it, as long as it follows the rules... But then again rules aren't the only thing that make a spell usefull...