• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Explode-O-Truck

Explode-O-Truck
Sorry, techies, I win

Err... Tweaked the Clipping on the wheel

Keywords:
truck, lorry, explode, Bomb, bom, kaboom, goblin, mine, landmine,
Contents

Explode-O-Truck (Model)

Reviews
17:15, 10th Oct 2014 MiniMage: There's some minor clipping with the wheels. A simple tweak should be enough for me to be able to approve this. 10:19, 11th Jul 2015 MiniMage: I never did get around to approving this, so approved.

M

17:15, 10th Oct 2014
MiniMage: There's some minor clipping with the wheels. A simple tweak should be enough for me to be able to approve this.

10:19, 11th Jul 2015
MiniMage: I never did get around to approving this, so approved.

Level 5
HOLY FIRETRUCK, IT'S GONNA EXPLODE!

Oh well, the model looks fun to use, especially when it comes to suicidal units.
Imagine using this to explode someone's base.

5/5

Level 28
I really enjoyed your truck series Hayate! :D But for personal needs I've made a version of this and the other truck with origin attachment point and death sound.

As it might be useful I'm uploading them here in case you feel like to updating the submission.

I'll be here expecting the more realistic ones "comming soon"! :p

Attachments

• Explode-O-TruckWithSoundAndAttach.mdx
    53.3 KB · Views: 91
  • TrucksFinalsWithSoundAndAttach.mdx
    141.7 KB · Views: 98
I really enjoyed your truck series Hayate! :D But for personal needs I've made a version of this and the other truck with origin attachment point and death sound.

As it might be useful I'm uploading them here in case you feel like to updating the submission.

I'll be here expecting the more realistic ones "comming soon"! :p

Thanks, I will update mine with yours with credit in a couple of week XD
Busy Days XD