• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Expansion ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
What would you like to see in a WoW expansion?

I, myself would like some new classes (although most sections have been covered by the original classes). New races would be nice although I can't think of any additions to the Alliance or Horde, which wouldn't need a very good explanation. Another idea would be the whole Blood Elf\Naga\Fel Orc\Dranai faction, which i think would work (Blood Elf - WARRIOR, MAGE, PRIEST, WARLOCK, HUNTER. Naga - WARRIOR, MAGE, WARLOCK, HUNTER, ROUGE. Dranai - WARRIOR, HUNTER, DRUID, ROUGE. Fel Orc - WARLOCK, WARRIOR, HUNTER, ROUGE. Flying Mounts - COUTAL, DRAGONHAWK. Ground Mounts - SNAP DRAGON (Naga), ???? (Blood), ???? (Dranai), FEL WOLF (Fel Orcs).)

Level 2
yea, you cant really say what your going to want in an expansion of a game, until that game comes out.

Level 12
My opinion on the expansion is that unless it gets popular then they will release an expansion. The problem to releasing an expansion however is that Everquest 2 will be released after WoW, and certainly Everquest 2 will probably be popular attracting more MMORPG people. Likewise, it's just my opinion.

Level 3
Those races are not likely to exist as playable races. They're either in-game already, or not even on the same planet(Draenei). Most races would have a hard time finding a starting location as well. Friend has beta so don't complain about how you don't believe me.

Level 11
I would love it if Illidan's followers were added! Btw evilwart-dragon BElves could ride horses and Dranei could ride those lizard things they used in that one mission where you had to close the portals.

Status
Not open for further replies.