• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cataclysm Class Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I hope they dont change the paladin class too much or im going to need to go to "no life" mode again to go pro :(

EDIT: they are taking away holy and protection builds? ARE THEY MAD!!!!1111!!!!one!!!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
This thread is noticably fake.

Only offical blizzard posts posted on the offical blizzard site are worth mentioning. Some random anime fan from some unknown website has no credibility at all. Additionally all blizzard announcements would be made through battlenet or other offical blizzard sites. You will never get Bashock (excuse me for incorrect name) posting spoiler information on some unknown MMORPG site.

Someone close this joke.

Level 4

Only offical blizzard posts posted on the offical blizzard site are worth mentioning. Some random anime fan from some unknown website has no credibility at all. Additionally all blizzard announcements would be made through battlenet or other offical blizzard sites. You will never get Bashock (excuse me for incorrect name) posting spoiler information on some unknown MMORPG site.

Someone close this joke.
Oh man thats a relief!

Level 7

Someone close this joke.

This info (apart from paladin) is actually true and was indeed posted by blizzard and only linked by MMO-champion.

MMO-champion IS a well known site that always displays reliable information. The guy who posted his paladin preview did notice he made it himself. I guess MortAr- just mistook it for the actual preview.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I clicked the mages source for the information and it linked (suprise supries) to something resembling a blizzard post made on their site (unlike when we quote blizzard, which always links directly to the battlenet offical forums or other offical Blizzard site components).

As such the forces incharge of the site could have doctered, faked or manipulated the information to their ammusement.

If it was a genuine quote, then I am suprized that blizzard posters are posting spoiler information (preview of changes) on a third party site and not their own forums.

Level 13
Paladins are so damn overpowered, if that update weren't fake it would make them even stronger, that is, if you could keep your faith neutral, which many pro paladins would be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.