• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Excited about SC2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well, I`m very angry because of there is no keys for Russian b.net accs >_<!
I`ve waited for StarCraft II Editor for... Four years, I`ve heard that there will be an editor in the end of April so I want to try on this and test my experiments on OFFICIAL server :).
I`m sorry about my ugly language, I`m bad at English :D
Ня, блудраммер очень зол на близзов из-за того, что они не раздали ключи русским аккам=\. Вообще, я откровенно задолбалсо корпеть над варовским редактором, хочется чего-то новенького, функциональненького :). Считайте, мну ждалъ этого редактора, сколько... Четыре года :). А еще мне очень хочется посмотреть на начинку старика, ня, ня, а еще я очень хочу принять участие в бета-тесте. Честно, я очень хочу твой ключик, о, великий создатель темы, ибо моя хотеть ключик из-за сираного чувства неудовлетворенности :0.
If you use translator, you`ll never understand me :D.

Level 3
Hey, I'd love to get the beta key.

Well, First off I'd point out that wc3's mapmaking is great! Except I dont know jass, I'd love to get sc2 just for its mapmaker, I'd spend most of my time on it maybe with Azeroc.

Also, I want to play the multiplayer, Being only introduced to Wc3 in the blizzard franchise, Its outdated graphics kinda hindered my opinion, Top-notch graphics + RTS + Awsome multiplayer/singleplayer = Epic win!

I deserve it as I love blizzard's work and I would love to play the multiplayer and do some mapmaking, Also, I would be deserving as All my other friends will be playing sc2 beta so yea, I really dont want to be left out.

On a sidenote...HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET 100 BETA KEYS. O.O

Lots of love.
HydraReaper.

Level 10
I don't know if this is real or not, but I'll try anyway xD

Basically, I would love to have beta key cause I am just amazed of GALAXY editor. I have played Wc3 since it was released and always hooked on mapping. At start I learned everything about GUI triggering and now I learn JASS (though I stopped now, since SC2 will be soon released and I will try to learn it's editor's programming language), the best thing what I like at this site is that people are very helpful, for rep or not, they are better at helping than any other site. I can of course wait till release, I just hope Blizzard won't put high price for their game. Like crappy Ubisoft did with Assassins Creed 2 with it's horrible DRM server (there was incident which made Assassins Creed 2 unplayable for 3-6 days - people were raging A LOT about that).
Also, yea - we could use quite much mappers in SC2, to make road to epic maps for others when SC2 is released ^^

Anyway, one question, Ralle, as others said how the hell you got 100 beta-keys!? I don't like that you know em, because cd-keys should be private xD

Anyway, one question, Ralle, as others said how the hell you got 100 beta-keys!? I don't like that you know em, because cd-keys should be private xD

Blizzard gave them to us. They know we have a lot of members here.

A while ago blizz also gave a lot of WoW icons (with WC3 borders) to wc3sear.ch.

Status
Not open for further replies.