• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evolution Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Evolution Tag!

How to win: Kill the other team (excludes neutrals)

Special Stuff: You can upgrade your unit multiple times with variety of choices, tag-style gameplay at beginning and team-battle style gameplay after, and events

Info: humans have to avoid the undead but eventually have to kill them later on. humans that die turn undead, and undead that die can join a random neutral team (naga or ice/gnolls) with -nh mode.

Players: Recommended: 3 undead VS 8 humans. Minimum: 2 undead VS 5 Humans

game works fine and most of bugs fixed now

Attachments

• Evolution Tag 1.30b.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 680
Last edited:
Level 3
Coolyoshi1, though am very knew to this forum and may not be the best judge I find the concept to very innovative and entertaining but although you have already stated that there are glitches and bugs in the game here are some of things that I think you could focus on improving:

-I understand that the humans have greater numbers and that the suggested number of players is listed but what if for example there were 5 players, 4 picking the undead and the last stuck with humans. You should make it so that players are randomly allocated in a way that makes the teams balanced.

-Though I was testing this map on my own with computers I found that when I defeated the enemy computers in team battle they still won.

- Tooltips- more description, after I tried a builder and mage the upgrades after that only gave the name and really basic information.

- Unit promotion system in general; though I have not tried undead, picking human classes is really confusing, I just see footy, archer, mage, etc and the first builder doesn't really do much.

Apart from these points, your map is a general success in my opinion and looks to be a promising one in the near future

Level 2
I don't know are you much online on Hive, but i need to ask, is the plasma marine model in Evolution Tag edited, if it is, could you please share it, since I can't really fix it myself or have I seen any other people fix it. I really need a marine that uses a bow and is clickable in the current map i'm developing. Thank you for reading, I will appreciate your notice and answer despite what it will be.

I don't know are you much online on Hive, but i need to ask, is the plasma marine model in Evolution Tag edited, if it is, could you please share it, since I can't really fix it myself or have I seen any other people fix it. I really need a marine that uses a bow and is clickable in the current map i'm developing. Thank you for reading, I will appreciate your notice and answer despite what it will be.

Stop hijacking threads, ask him in his visitors messages not here. Anyway, wow after so many years Evo tag has been updated? That's unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.