• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Everquest 2 - Distant Shores v5.49b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Everquest 2 - Distant Shores v5.49b (Map)

Level 5
Welcome to Everquest 2 by Lom109
Distant Shores - Ver 5.49b

FIXED

Changes
- New Heros(3)
- Made all creeps less challenging
- Fixed Items
- New Preview picture
- Removed Loading screen
- Fixed Save/Load code (a new save/load code has been issued. loading has no problems.)

Warmage's in it ability "storm bolt auto"'s bug (name is something like that) will be fixed.

Beastmaster's charge bug will be fixed.

Rifleman needs feedback.

~~~Game Website: www.distantshores.co.nr~~~

--IMPORTANT--
2 hour limit is still intact
to disable start quest by killing MG
once quest starts, repick is disabled.

Hope you enjoy it as much as i did making it.

Forward any bugs to [email protected] or lom109@Azeroth.

No affilations to unchartedlands-v3.3

Level 1
Hey Lom, I can't find the Mountain Giant, me and my friend are pissed off we can only play 2 hours at a time... and when you say town do you mean like the starting town? All I see in the bottom right is gates... so wtf!? Could use some help here!! :cry:

Level 2
is the save codes all lost? by the way, i finish the whole damn game, by defeating the illidan like thingy and gave you some uber star wars sword like thingy

Level 1
yo this game is too ez, make it harder like version 5.45, many heros canot save and beast master cannot load. shaman is rigged with wolf form and vamp and locust thing, sorcerer should not have perminent special rock throw... make more quests. make the strong monsters actualy drop items because the spiders are the only ones who drop items while everything else u just kill and get nothing. make the game a bit longer, dont make it end on just illidan. make the spells on the spellcasters stronger cause they are weak and useless heros. the teleport spell on the wizard only works once per game. assassins agility gets increased too much. Dark knight kills corpses. make some mini bosses in a few areas. make sorceress actualy have spells cause all her spells are like crap, not one offensive spell. and again game 2 ez and fix some of the save/load codes on heros.
[/b][/code]