• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Event - Unit is issued order targeting a point] running when it shouldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I got a promblem with this Trigger (see attachment) cause then I left click (select my units) it sometimes belives that is should run, even then the conditions isn't applied.:confused:

what order does it give the unit by select/deselect it, and can I do Action - if Issued order Equal to order(IDONTKNOW:confused:) then do skip remaining actions

Attachments

• Why.JPG
    Why.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 96
Level 14
erm what if you fix the trigger first?

double click on set activeplayer = 1 and click ok...

That might solve the problem...

Level 4
You should clear the leaks, remove the waits, and use timers instead. But I think you are lazy :/

unfortunately not, I am a newbie and have lesser knowing off how leaks occur. but I have been reading a tutorial about this since I posted the question...I got much to fix...

but I don't understand why timers should replace waits. plz link me to a tutorial or simply enlighten me.

Status
Not open for further replies.