• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Event Trigger's Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok So I Need Help On 2 Events, I Don;t even Know where to start on them = ( ok so here we go.

1st Event, Ok I want a (hero 1) to kill (Hero 2) and when that happens (Hero 1's) team gains a city in (region 1)

2nd Event, I want a hero to gain a city When he enters a region, But the hero has to be a certain lv, All I need for help on this one is how to make him have to be a certain lv.

3rd Event, I need (Hero a) to enter a region and gain (hero b), Also Units Spawn 1 time on the map in the region (Hero b) was gained.

Thank you for your time Btw!

Last edited:
Level 23
1st: Please explain better
2nd:
  • theregionone
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
    • Conditions
      • (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Greater than or equal to 5
      • -------- This is integer comparation --------
    • Actions
      • -------- your actions --------
3rd:
I kinda dont understand that either. :D

Level 4
3rd Event, I need (Hero a) to enter a region and gain (hero b), Also Units Spawn 1 time on the map in the region (Hero b) was gained.
Ok So In the middle of the map, there is a fountian of defiled (or whatever its called). I want a pit lord hero to be able to go there and when he does He gains another hero, and units spawn ONE time at the fountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.