• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[EVENT] Create a Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
CURRENT PICTURE : Josh (Aka. SCN)
★EVENT★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★EVENT★

I Felt like this group is lacking EVENTS, So im about to create one.

So this is how it works, You create a story from the current picture of Event.

The picture will be changed time to time.
SCN.jpg

Lady Serpentra has surpassed the Old Fortune Tellah. She has launched an unpredictable invasion towards the Old Fortune Tellah and his kingdom which he CANNOT foresee at all.

His castle was razed badly, and the last thing that he foresaw is that he'll face his ultimate defeat and his loss of his foreseeing skills. So, he was desperate and then commited suicide.

Level 21
*Newspapers appear all over the world*
newspaper said:
Bad Edgypoo!
General Edge shamefully chased a poor old man and intimidated and threatened the poor old citizen so much that he commited suicide.General Edge is villian and a foul man that should be executed for his crimes.His title has been striped .

Level 24
Bad Edgypoo!
General Edge shamefully chased a poor old man and intimidated and threatened the poor old citizen so much that he commited suicide.General Edge is villian and a foul man that should be executed for his crimes.His title has been striped .
Edge: Oh.....
People: He's the one, Kill Him!!!!!
Edge: Eh, ehehe..oow, cha cha, aaa!!!!
*Runs away*
Edge: OMG!!!!, I'm a lone wolf, aaahh!!!!
*People chasing*

Level 6
@Mythic Nevermind, it wouldn't work out xD

*A Civilian calls the cops as he sees edge running*

Civilian: "Hello, I just saw general edge at the edgus street. People are chasing him down, better hurry."

Police: "Thank you, we will be right there in a minute!"

*Police cars start to chase edge*

@Everyone im going to put another picture soon :D

Level 6
Mega P0$73r after a long day of work at Spam Inc left work for home, soon after he recieved a call by his friend spame. "Hey Spame, how are you?" Said Mega P0$73r. "Im fine. Listen man, we got some overtime to do..." Said Spame in response. "This overwork is killing me..." Said Mega P0$73r. "I know man, life is getting tough. But there is nothing we can do, Boss said that whoever disobeys is fired." Said Spame. "Fuck." Said Mega P0$73r in response.

Level 21
The Mighty Josh prepares to dominate all other social groups as his army of RACC roleplayers gathers behind him

Level 21
SCN amazingly turned around and grabbed the axe by its handle and prepares to attack the one who tried to assassinate him

Level 32
Who would try to assassinate me HUH?!

Josh sees that it's VengenceKael, the owner and creator of the unholy Kaelicoious, sneaking up on him to poke him with his disco stick! SCN reacts vigilantly with random slashes with 0% critical strike with 10x dmg multiplier blades, but VK used his discostick to escape to outland!

Status
Not open for further replies.