• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eve of the War ALPHA Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Eve of the War BETA Test

This is the Eve of the War BETA test.

Just lost the plot there :p

Anyways the beta test allows you to use more different variety of units, the heroes have all the abilities, but not all units are available, just wait til the real version. Tell me what you think, and your thoughts about the real version aswell. Also the Scourge side might have less units, but are more advanced in groups, I dunno :p

Attachments

• Eve of the War BETA Test.w3x
    366.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Level 9
To be honest it's a piece of crap. The terrain isn't really something I adore. The bases are just included with Halls of Dead's named Crypts instead. And when you destroy the bases nothing happens. I hope it'll improve ALOT until the real release.

Level 6
Dnt be too harsh on him, im thinking he is a beginner at this, let us support him anyways. Well ur choice of terrain is weird, and yeah its not very nice but u should add paths rather than random trees and better choice of terrain skins. Try customzing the buildings rather than using basic ones....

Level 3
this is possibly the worst map of its kind ive ever played. But, after all, you are new, and its not even done yet. I suggest to you 2 things, 1, ask for suggestions or help, and 2, dont release something you know people wont like. This map is an example, the only tip i can give for this is finish your map before you show it. :/

Level 6
Hey dnt u guys remember the time u wer experimenting with object data and thought u were the god? and then u found out about trigger dummy spells, and then variables, and then arrays, and then jass..... we all have to start somewhere. Hey back in the day, i made dragon bosses with 5x size and thought i was the god of mapping, then i saw triggers.....damn! hahaha

Hey dnt u guys remember the time u wer experimenting with object data and thought u were the god? and then u found out about trigger dummy spells, and then variables, and then arrays, and then jass..... we all have to start somewhere. Hey back in the day, i made dragon bosses with 5x size and thought i was the god of mapping, then i saw triggers.....damn! hahaha

yea, remember those good days XD

Status
Not open for further replies.