• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Celestials: The Battle for Ashenvale : Part 1 test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Please note: for in in depth Summary and more screenshots go to Recruitment section of this forum and look for War of the Celestials there)

I have completed the first part of my map and would like to test it to see the relative difficulty level and the smoothness of gameplay.

WC3ScrnShot_AllyPalaAOEHeal.jpg

There are five working classes at the moment which are reccomended for a balanced party. The tavern recuit tooltips have not been updated yet so ignore them. Take preferbly 1 dwarf warrior, 1 arc mage, 1 fire mage,. 1 healing pala and 1 high elf assasin.

The map can be played solo or with few players however 5 players for this test are ideal as the oppposing faction has not been implemented.

WC3ScrnShot_ArcMageMagefight.jpg

Also level of difficulty though Map is designed Ideally for 5 players so I still have to implement the handicap feature which will adjust the difficulty based on the number of players present. Save/Load cross map feature has been disabled for this test as it is only a test.

Please test it quickly and give some feedback on classes and general feel of map so far :)

Attachments

• (10) War of the Celestials First Part OL test ver.w3x
    808.7 KB · Views: 61
Level 2
Single Player version added.

Single Player version with sample party is attached here to test by yourself.

Attachments

• (10) War of the Celestials First Part Single Player ver.w3x
    809 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.