• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eternal Quest : The demon's revenge

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an HSRPG(hero survival role playing game)
The world is going to be torned apart.Demons are apearring from everywhere.Undeads are takin up the kingdom.Villagers are getting to be ostatics.The free world seems to be no more free world.As for you,you are one of the latest survivers of this wretched world.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Some time has pass.And you ask your lord:
-My lord,what we'll do with our land.
-I don't know,I dont know.
-My lord,can i lead my peoples and get these wretched monsters off of our land.
-Then this is the plan,we shall kill these monster.For Free World
-For free world.
-This day shall have a new future,brighter.
And so you go into the mystery of the land to cleanse it from these demons forever
Naga:Leaded by a witch

Models:Me
Terrain:me
Triggering:Me
Object Editing:Mee
Efectts:Me

This a solo map :D
Size:256x256
Filesize:Exactly 821 kb.
Type:HsRpg(hero survival role playing game)
Difficulty:Hard to Expert

Do not import without my permission.Do not edit without my permission.

Keywords:
Hero,Survival,Rpg
Contents

Eternal Quest : The demon's revenge (Map)

Reviews
14:09, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
It isn't

It is my 1st map on here,but if i remember well i maked around 11 maps.I'm not a very good maper,just going in with triggering and object editing.:pal::spell_breaker:

And i don't think it's a crime to duble post!!!!

Edit:Sry for wrong spelling im typing really fast and sometimes i forgot to check my spelling

Level 18
Jeje, thanks, and someone voted you without knowing the map? that's weird (pd: was me)
Psst, he said it was he...

EDIT: I played it and here is my review:
+/- Playable
+/- Terrain is good enaugh
- Why the hell most of the heroes are Paladins?
- Not fully in English (Red hero fireball (I think) description is in other language)
- Some spells have "Tooltip missing"
- Toooo easy
- Reduce the number of books
- Descriptions of spells are bad
- Bossfights are nothing special, just hitting bosses
- Basic Wc3 items
- Boring intro (it`s pointless)

Overall so far the map gets 1/5 and vote for rejection, mostly because the map is not fully in English, what is prohibited at Hive.
Map Rules said:
Presentation
All maps must be made in English, must not contain overwhelmingly bad spelling or grammar, must contain a valid author and map name, and must contain a well-written description to give the reader a good idea of what the map is about. Imports, terrain, camera, and other visuals should complement the game.
Make it fully English, repair missing tooltips and I think I will give it 2.

Last edited:
Well for a beta this seems pretty much alpha...

So my Review:
+ The Triggering is very easy, but it works.
+ Terrain could be better, but you at least made an ok Terrain for 1/4 of the map..
+ The Idea is old, but it's your first real Upload, so i won't judge this.

- Tooltips are Horrible
- You made alot of grammar and spell mistakes
- The Heroraces aren't very diversified
- As i told, 3/4 of the Terrain is horrible
- The Description lacks very much
- You've doubble posted

All in all this will be a 1/5, but i think you will work on it, so hurry up ;)