• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Escape from Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Satan's Test

the concept is simple, your a bunch of Bounty Hunters that died and currently in hell. SATAN:spell_breaker: is giving you a chance of reliving you life again but with consequences...you have to kill your Bounty Hunting Friends and be the last man standing to relive your life and right the wrong. :thumbs_up:

here is my concept map
http://epicwar.com/maps/49527/
(just like a gladiator type of map)

1st part:

first, there should be some sort of animation of lucifer tellng you to "KILL OR BE KILLED! or THE STRONG SHALL LIVE AND THE WEAK SHALL DIE!" the host will decide on how many lives or turns a hero will have then you start to pick the heros(you can only pick one hero per player) then you are placed in the arena randomly. each hero will have their own specialty. some will be a master of stealth, a master of strength, the very agile hero, magic etc. THERE WILL BE NO CREEPS! nor critters to help you lvl up. a player must level from KILLING ANOTHER HERO. gold is scarce, player may have 10 gold per 1min:ugly:.if you die, your money will be given to the killing unit. if a players loses all its lives. it will become an observer and put on its screen "YOU IS TEH SUKC"... thats all ive thought of.. :thumbs_up:

ending:
the winning player or hero will have a cinematic with lucifer... and lucifer will tell the player "YOU HAVE SHOWED GREAT POWER AND PERSERVERANCE. THUS, YOU HAVE EARNED YOUR FREEDOM AND GO BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND " then the hero will walk through a fiery path filled will hell's monsters and yet again the winning hero must fight his way through freedom(must be skillfull to pass through) and if he succeeds, the game will end with the word "VICTORY!" but if not :sad:

so thats what im planning for, this map is some sort of hero defense/rpg :thumbs_up:. ive played a lot of maps, specially RPG's and sometimes its boring specially when the map is VERY BIG! and the game is TAKING TOO LONG! so im not planning on making this map so big and so long to finish.

i dont know where to start... cause ive never made a good map before with cinematics.. please help me make this map.
thank you for your time..

Last edited:
Level 4
there are already maps called escape from hell, and escape from gay hell etc... they are maze maps so you might want to change your name so people don't get it confused.

Other then that, you need to give more info about the gameplay side of things, not so much about the starting and finishing cinematics. Go into more depth about the differences between the kinds of bounty hunters, like instead of saying one will be a stealth unit, explain the skills and abilities it will have that define it as a stealth unit.

You also might want to consider adding creeps too... hell being what it is there would surely be alot of demons and chaos going on around the bounty hunters all the time.

Also... when people play multiplayer games they like to share the experience. Having the winning bounty hunter go through the final stage alone would bore everyone and make them quit, leaving the winner on his own to complete it. Noone likes to work hard to win a multiplayer game just to have everyone leave and not see their grand finale... so maybe in the last part you should turn all the losing players into demons and make the winner have to fight through them to the end.

Level 2
hehe im not really gonna name it escape from hell :) i was just planning on making a map for our clan and my friends will be the hero's with their real name on it. and i dont really want creeps in it. and yes... players will still stay even thought they have died because they know each other and they will want to know if that person is able to survive our clans map.... and every 5 mins. players will be teleported to a store with pots, equip, etc. so i really dont have to tell the story anymore right?

i know others know how to make this kind of map, with good cinematics on it.
i hope someone will be interested in making this map and ill surely give credit to that person

Status
Not open for further replies.