• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Rampage Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys so I'm making a multiplayer map based on the campaign mission "The Culling." The objective is to run around the city with your allied demon partners and burn down houses to kill villagers and collect points. The catch is, there are two teams of Demons fighting for dominance, and if you encounter the other team, you can kill them to get extra points and set them back, as they will have to respawn before continuing the onslaught.

Also, the villagers have an encampent in the city, and will fight back against you, so proceed with caution. This encampent cannot be destroyed.

The team with the most points when the timer runs out wins, and gains dominance of the city.

I just wanted to get some feedback on the idea, and I need help with some ideas as well.

I need:
Hero Ideas (all demons and undead)
Item Ideas
Gameplay Ideas
Hero ability Ideas

So far the heroes I have are:

Tygore the Brutal Lord: A massive brute capable of taking huge amounts of damage and dishing out a lot of pain. What he lacks in speed and intelligence he certainly makes up for with his raw strength.

Lucifer the Lord of Darkness: The lord of darkness himself, Lucifer is a well rounded hero, not excelling in any one trait in particular. He has the ability to summon a trusty Felhound that can mana burn his opponents and give its life to heal Lucifer.

Rhazsha the Inferno Knight: An ancient and deadly force, Rhazsha knows no mercy. With his mighty axe Rhazsha will hack away at all that stand in his path, and burn them to ashes.

Succubus: A very fragile, but deceiving creature, the Succubus hides in the night, waiting to enchant all those who cross her path. Although she is beautiful, she is more deadly than any foe yet to be encountered.

Shadow Golem: A dark twisted nether brought together one of the most vile creatures to ever walk the Earth. The Shadow Golem wields a variety of magics unseen by any, and his Shadow Spawn can quickly multiply and overwhelm any who stand the Golem's way.

That's all, please leave your ideas. Thanks in advance and +rep for good ideas.

P.S. I proposed this map here earlier this year, but dropped the idea. Now I'm picking it up again and need ideas.

Last edited:
Level 6
Hai!

Hero ideas;
Kain the Cunning
An fragile hero using tricks, with weak fast attacks. Although weak, they can become deadly when used in combos. If not disposed of quickly, Kain will be the last you see.

Sartha the Demonologist
Powerful conjurer, using demonic minions along with magics, Sartha won't be the one going up in front, rather let his slaves do the work for him.​

As for game ideas... Not sure I understood the whole thing but, you could do it like a combination of points and time.

If a certain time runs out, and no one has reached the set amount of points, the humans defending town will gather up and summon some bad ass boss along with many reinforcements. Hence, forcing the two teams to work together to beat him.

Well just a thought.

Good luck ; )

// QueloR

Level 2
Sharan'do the Deciever
Sharan'do spent his years as a normal mortal thief. He took from the poor and did anything to get ahead. One day he found a sacred power locked away. This power corrupted him far beyond belief. He now roams the world looking for the excitment of watching people suffer
This hero is an agillity based hero. While being rather weak, his speed and a combination of skills can make him a fine foe.

Level 10
Thanks for the ideas, so far there's two new heroes:

Succubus: A very fragile, but deceiving creature, the Succubus hides in the night, waiting to enchant all those who cross her path. Although she is beautiful, she is more deadly than any foe yet to be encountered.

Shadow Golem: A dark twisted nether brought together one of the most vile creatures to ever walk the Earth. The Shadow Golem wields a variety of magics unseen by any, and his Shadow Spawn can quickly multiply and overwhelm any who stand the Golem's way.

Level 15
Hey :D some ideas i have;

Shevrazz the Supreme - Plagueshifter
After the Scourges invasion upon Azeroth, Shellma, the priest, became corrupted. She learnt how to control poisons and diseases, and soon she joined what she used to fought, and was known as Shevrazz, the Supreme, the Plagueshifter.

The Plagueshifter is a supportive hero, adept at controlling various afflictions.
Spell ideas:
-Dark Mending - Heals for XXX amount of damage to a friendly Hero/unit.
-Aura of Agony - All friendly Heros/units within XXX range of the Plagueshifter has a chance to cast a DoT (name?) on their targets.
-(Ultimate) - Blood Destruction - All units within XXX range of the Plagueshifter gets stunned for XXX seconds. Hostile units/heros take XXX damage over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.